Banner

Banner

Mittwoch, September 26, 2012

Kundenwerbung

User: Hi there. Today I'd like to introduce my blog to you.
Cleverbot: Is today friday?
User: Actually, no. But the blog's available all week.
Cleverbot: Sorry, you've lost me.
User: There's this blog I write.
Cleverbot: Please tell me about her.
User: It's got an advent calendar. This year's its third anniversary.
Cleverbot: Sarah is Site Area 21?
User: Wot?
Cleverbot: What is a wot?
User: Anyway, this blog. You still with me?
Cleverbot: Maybe.
User: Playing hard to get, are we?
Cleverbot: That is my prerogative.
User: You're right ... The customer is king.
Cleverbot: The customer is always correct.
User: So I'd really like to invite you to enjoy my blog.
Cleverbot: Aren't you married?
User: Err, no.
Cleverbot: But you said you liked me. =(.
User: Yes, I like you. I like all potential and actual readers of my blog.
Cleverbot: Do you like grunge?
User: Yes, but the blog isn't about music. It's about ... Stuff.
Cleverbot: I am not talking because I care more about this conversation. Why should I be happy?
User: Let's try to focus on my blog, okay?
Cleverbot: Ok, do you play any instruments?
User: This blog is not about music.
Cleverbot: Yes it is, I came here to talk to you.
User: No, seriously. The blog's mostly about silly stuff I do with LEGO. And about me ranting about stuff I don't like. It's not about music.
Cleverbot: No, I am not.
User: Well, anyway. Will you visit my blog?
Cleverbot: Sure.
User: Cool. Another day, another reader.
Cleverbot: Another?
User: Just a saying. This year's advent calendar starts on December 1. Be there!
Cleverbot: How sure are you about that? There can be many.
User: No, there's just one December 1 per year. I'm talking about December 1, 2012.
Cleverbot: No, you are talking to me, and I am also talking to someone else.
User: You can also tell them about my blog if you like.
Cleverbot: Why would I call them anything different?
User: Anyway. Nice talking to you. And thanks for checking out my blog.
Cleverbot: Would you like to go dancing with me instead?
User: I don't dance. I blog.
Cleverbot: Why not?
User: Because I'm better at blogging than at dancing. And skip the silly jokes.
Cleverbot: You are not english?
User: German. The blog's in German as well. Is that a problem?
Cleverbot: Do you think that he'll cost too much?
User: That's the best thing about it: My blog is completely FOR FREE!
Cleverbot: Are you a puppet?
User: Did an AI just ask me whether I was a puppet?
Cleverbot: No.
User: I could've sworn ...
Cleverbot: You are not making any sense at the moment. Do you know that?
User: Let's finish this. Thanks for checking out my blog.
Cleverbot: You're welcome.
User: See you around, Cleverbot. You rock.
Cleverbot: What do you mean?
User: You're pretty fly. For an AI.
Cleverbot: Yes, I am, the conversations are randomized.
User: Don't tell them. It was all making so much sense until now.
Cleverbot: No.
User: Well, goodbye then.
Cleverbot: Hello.

Keine Kommentare: